Thursday 2 December 2021

Trying out Luxury make-up!!

 

Barry M and Dior Products
used for my everyday makeup
(please see below the before and after)

So this winter season I have been doing some makeup shopping as most of my makeup had expired. This time around I wanted to try out popular and luxurious brands, so popped by the Dior counter at a department store and bought the Forever Natural Bronze to use as an everyday powder instead of bronzer. I must say the customer service was exceptional and lets just say I scored a few samples (Miss Dior Perfume, Anti ageing serum and Foundation) which I really loved. My favourite product are hands down the foundation, bronze powder and the serum. I also order a new lip liner from Barry M cosmetics in the colour Chocolate and let's just say it has become part of my everyday look - one of my favourite products and best purchase. 

Forever Natural bronze - colour 08



Forever Natural bronze Outside/packaging


Anti-ageing Serum

As per below I tried the make up - please see the before and after picture. You can also head over to my youtube channel to see more details and my opinion on the products live!

Before 


After


Click the below link for link to watch my latest youtube upload!
Until the next one 
Michelle x





No comments:

Post a Comment