Saturday 18 March 2017

The Beauty Collective - The Simply Essential - Pro Series






So I picked up some really good makeup brushes the other day, to be honest this was overdue as my other makeup brushes have been with me for more than 4 years which in the makeup world is an abomination to keep makeup brushes for that long especially for someone who has acne prone skin like mine. Don't get me wrong I cleaned my old makeup brushes regularly but they do recommend changing up your make tools ever 2-3 years.
So that said these where a good cheaper alternative to some of the brushes we see out there, I mean to be honest I don't have the heart to pay more than £30 for makeup tools.
I got mine at TK Max for £19.99,

This brush set is the beauty collective - Simply Essential range. It comes with 10 brushes:
  • F1-Flat Top Kabuki Brush
  • F2 - Round Kabuki Brush
  • F3 - Angled KabukiBrush
  • F4 - Tapered Kabuki Brush
  • F5 - Angled Flat Kabuki Brush
  • F6- Flat concealer Brush
  • F7 - Precision Concealer Brush
  • F8 - Small Highlighter Brush
  • FE1 - Face and Eye Blender Brush
  • FE2- Angled Blender Brush
Their website: http://www.thebeautycollective.co.nz/brands/simply-essential/ 

Until the next one 
Michelle 
    x

No comments:

Post a Comment